On Dec 11, 2008, at 7:56, PN Stenquist wrote:

Nicely done. I see only seven images in the nine squares of the title page. But perhaps that's just due to the work in progress nature of this. I'd also like to see the images larger when they appear, but I love the look, and the links work well.

That is a "Lightroom-ism" - you can only select a full grid to put your images in there... Matter of fact, the smallest grid is 3x3 so if you have fewer than 9 images you end up empty squares even if you only have one small set of images.

The images look good and load quite quickly for me. I kinda like the "big" images (which you get upon clicking the thumbnails) to be a bit larger than that (like, long edge=600) but other than that it looks fine, Christine!

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN