eactiv...@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 12/10/2008 8:20:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, ann...@nyc.rr.com writes:
http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/6797424_ZFHaQ

It occurs to me some of these were taken when I was on my way to or from visiting some list members...
(you know who you are:-)  )

ann , who is by this  time getting very sleepy

==================
Very nice gallery (not really sure I like the very last one, a bit confusing).
The last one meaning the cover?    or the photo that I used on the cover?

I especially like the guy with the hair watching TV, Cand D Man, the motel, and Prairie View market.

A few I wouldn't include, the one with all the heads (grain silo), and the sunset. But, <shrug>, that's me.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)
well the calendar is made - so t'is what it is.... I started out thinking it would be a record of the trail I took in order..but that presented problems... (too long a story why ) I like 2 of your faves the least... so we can agree to diasagree... the ones I like the best are in my on the road gallery as well as on the calendar...

at some point I'd like to do an off the beating path / road trip book that has a tiny little map of the USA and Canada below
each page with something to show where I took it...

thanks for comments!

ann

p.s. and the no-nightshade diet sure seems to have done it for me, arthritis wise - thanks for that!