You might also look at LR2/Mogrify - http://timothyarmes.com/ lrmogrify.php ("donation ware") A LR2 plug-in, it includes capabilities for sizing, sharpening, watermarking (your choice of font, font size, location) etc. It works well on images run through the Export command, have no idea what it does, if anything, for images LR is using to build a web gallery. But worth a look even if it doesn't fit your immediate needs.

stan