Thanks, Ann. Glad the page worked with Netscape. The parking meter shot was the 1st shot I took with the DA 16-45mm lens after purchase. Thanks again, your feedback is much appreciated. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: lightroom 2 web gallery test

It worked fine in my old Netscape Browser... (which is what I get when I link stuff from list) Unlike some of the sites where have to cut and paste the link into the location box in firefox to view it nicely)

Love the single Tulip and the cock-eyed parking meter.

ann

Christine Aguila wrote:

Hi Everyone:

I'm just trying a little test here. If you have a minute, I'd be grateful if you'd just run through the pics & links to see if they all work. I'd love to hear about any problems: slow downloading, dead links, web page not available et al.

http://faculty.ccc.edu/caguila/photos/index.html

Big cheers & thanks, Christine