Sorry Marnie, but I think you are a few months older than the usual
target segment for this white DSRL :-)

You and I like discretion yes. But the younger generation definitely
don't. In fact most of them have the quite opposite approach to life.
They will grab anything, that makes them think it will make them stand
out in the crowd.
That goes for the youngsters, but also for their parents. Look at the
moms clothes, they dress exactly the same as their kids, with visible
bellies and all that.

MaritimTim

--
MaritimTim