Hello!

I am again considering if I should buy a photo printer.
I see that R2400 got replaced by R2880, and I see that Christine
has been very happy with it.

Does anybody have R1900?
What is the difference from R2880?

I see that they are using different types of inks, but I am not
sure which one is better. If I understand corectly, R1900
is using one of the UltraChrome (High Gloss?) ink, -
I am not sure if it is somehow related to the inks used in 3800
(UltraChrome K3)

Also, I see that R1900 features
# Auto-switching Photo and Matte Black Ink
- the feature that 3800 also has.
I see that Godfrey had mentioned that every time you switch toner
manually you loose 5-6% of ink.
Is this the case with the auto-switching?

Thank you in advance for all suggestions and insights,

Igor