I have been trying to be good this year, and not p=buy on credit, but
do it the old
fashion way and save up the money, then buy the item.,

Sorry for the global economic down turn i cause.:-)

Saved up the money for the NIkon SB800 speed light flash i wanted for
the D200 and D2H.

Guess what, its discontinued now that the SB900 is out, and is also $200 more.

I think i found one at Visteck, but i don;t like dealing with them.
Over the net might be better, i won't get that snooty salesmen stuff
back at me for asking photography questions
.

Dave

--
Equine Photography