To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 10:42 AM
Subject: State of the art in DVD archiving

Hi all,

Lately I'm getting DVD's (TDK & Verbatim) which appear to be made of two
discs sticked one upon another, without a proper sealing/finishing on their
outer edge. Do you think they are genuine products or cheap fakes?

Besides that, what in your opinion is the state of the art in DVD support
for archiving pictures? In other words, which DVD's would you recommend?

Thanks,

Dario