David Savage wrote:
2008/12/24 frank theriault <knarftheria...@gmail.com>:
I doubt they'll be missed much.  Into the trash bin of history they go!

I know several artist types who are gutted that the film is no longer
being made.

Once their stocks run out, there goes that particular form of "expression".

Cheers,

Dave

Fashionistas love it. I quite like the aesthetic too, but I've never understood how, in the fashion industry, where the colour of the clothes are so important, that polaroid colour shifts became so loved.

I remember reading this a while ago, but it took me a some time to find it. Pity the video is not online anymore. It was a nice little piece.
http://blogs.wsj.com/runway/2008/09/11/fashion-industry-mourns-last-season-of-polaroid/

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc