On 12/23/08, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>  They developed and marketed a 35mm instant film that didn't do very well in
> the market. IIRC, it was transparency film available in both color and B&W
> versions.

I think you needed one of their processing machines, a little hand
cranked device, to process your film.  I could be wrong.

>  Later they offered Polaroid brand C-41 process 35mm film, and may have
> offered an E6 35mm film as well.
>
>  I'm sure about the C-41 version because I have a roll in the freezer; not
> so sure about the E6.

The C-41 was sold at Wal-Mart for several years.  IIRC, the stuff was
made in Germany and wasn't all that bad.  And it was cheap.

--
Scott Loveless
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania, USA