On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 07:42:51PM -0500, Scott Loveless wrote:
> On 12/23/08, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
> >  They developed and marketed a 35mm instant film that didn't do very well in
> > the market. IIRC, it was transparency film available in both color and B&W
> > versions.
>
> I think you needed one of their processing machines, a little hand
> cranked device, to process your film.  I could be wrong.

That fits my recollection (in my case it would be the colour film).

Next time I run across the couple of rolls of images I have from those
days I'll see if either of them was shot using Polaroid film.  I know
I've still got an 8x10 somewhere, too; it was holding up just fine
the last time I came across it (some 15-20 years after exposure).