frank theriault wrote:
Several years ago they gave the Spadina Avenue streetcar a dedicated
right-of-way down the middle of the street.  It makes for much more
efficient traffic flow for both cars and streetcars.

This shot was taken looking down from just north of College, a major
intersection (at least it is for streetcars):

http://knarf-underground.blogspot.com/2008/12/intersecting-tracks-spadina-and-college.html

Comments always welcome.

You've got a nice collections of winter scenes going, frank. I may not have commented on all of them, but I like them all!

--

Christian
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/