I like. Open enough that the details of city life come through. With enough interesting details to hold the attention. But if one stands back and looks at the whole scene, it still works. Does the local newspaper take contributions from the general public? I could see this being used front page above the fold in the Local section - caption "'Twas the Day Before Christmas..."

You should be shopping around for a venue for a spring-time show of your winter shots - you have a great series going.

I hope you have a merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

stan