Cory Waters wrote:

For more than a month now I've only been getting about a quarter of the messages from only a few of the list members. Unfortunately, that included Dave and Cotty... ;)

LOL! well just sort by sender and trash 'em
I was in my ISP's webmail app yesterday and noticed that I had a ton of messages in the PDML folder I use to keep my IN box uncluttered when I'm away from home or my main PC is down. The mail app filter had been turned on so the rest of the messages (2500) were being stored for me on the server...

oy -
It's been a busy month with Christmas, football season (busy time at work), kids stuff, etc. You all know the December drill. We also have two anniversaries and at least four birthdays in December in our family.

We had a bunch of us celebrating birthdays this month - Cesar and I being among them .

On top of that all that, my father passed away quite suddenly and we had to take a road trip up to Michigan for the funeral. It's a two thousand mile round trip. I hadn't posted anything to the list about my father yet. Our relationship wasn't by any means a normal one and I'm OK with his passing. At the risk of sounding morbid and unseemly, if you're going to die from lung cancer, getting it all over with in a week is likely the preferable way to go about it.

Understandable and not unseemly - a virtual hug is probably not much use, but all I can manage without lapsing into
gooiness.

Anyway,
I think I'm getting the messages now and I *might* have some more time to read them too. Unless, of course Carolina looses and the Falcons win tomorrow (American Football)... then we might have another football game to "look forward to" at work...

Happy New Year and Good Shooting to everyone!
Cory

and to you, Cory, glad you are back!

xo,
ann