OK - how much *DID* you spend? The condition looks great. Is it original or has it been repainted?

-p

David J Brooks wrote:
I went to an auction Saturday, just North of town.

Its the first one i have attended in probably 10-12 years.

I went alone.

I should not do that.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djbrooks/3187906165/

Saw this on the web site for the auctioneer, thought it would be neat
to have. It is from the mid 1800's, so I'm told. Cast iron fire truck,
so to speak.

Thought i might pick it up for $30-50 dollars.

I was wrong.

Never go to auctions by ones self.

K10D, 16-45, on board flash

Dave