-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Joseph Tainter
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 11:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sigma APO 100-300mm f4 EX IF HSM

This looks like an interesting lens, and I believe there were good
comments on the list about it. On Sigma's web site, it is listed as
nearly 1.5 kg., or over 3 lbs. in weight. So my question to those who
have used it is: is this a tripod lens, or can it be used hand-held?

Thanks,

Joe

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com