On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In case he doesn't see this, someone please clue Frank in that the official
> high here yesterday was 76F. Such information really ticks him off. ;-D

Hey, it doesn't piss me off.  Or tick me off, for that matter.

I love the cold, I really do.

One thing you have to understand about Canadians is that our number
one sport is hockey, our number two sport is complaining about the
weather (winters are too cold, summers are too hot, springs are too
wet, falls are too grey).  I haven't played organized hockey for
almost 40 years, so I've taken up our "second sport"...

;-)

But honestly, I think I prefer living in a place that has distinct
seasons.  I think warm all year round would drive me nuts!

:-)

cheers,
frank