On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 2:11 AM, willdo-1 <don.willi...@pp.inet.fi> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone used the Zenitar-K f2.8 16mm on a *ist D?
>
> And by the way the set of AA Lithiums I mentioned before, as having a very
> long life, are still going strong. I've taken about another 300 shots. I
> hardly use the flash; but on Christmas Eve used it at least 50 times.

I use it quite a bit.  I had a great deal more fun with it on film
bodies, not so much because it was wider, but because it was more of a
fisheye.  The distortion was fun when it was more obvious, but on the
*istD the distortion is kind of "betwixt and between";  I find it to
be bothersome at times.

Still it's a fun lens, and I use it lots.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EaTEtfR4WJw/SWthMMddWyI/AAAAAAAAE-E/FKfSkWQ__1I/s1600-h/sunday_papers_2.jpg