AlunFoto wrote:
Hi gang,

One time has to be the first, right?
http://turl.no/2ro

How can I do this better? - Apart from that silly mat and frame with
the writing on, of course. Please ignore that...

Jostein

I've read the other replies, but I'm gonna say that the subject of "Rainy coast" works with this rendition. I liked it immediately and then thought "I must be stupid or something because everyone else thought it was too muddy or converted incorrectly or whatever." Well for me the atmosphere oozes, rainy, nasty, weather so it totally worked. What the f*** so I know? I'm just the dumb bird guy.

Christian