I just saw the Ilford Inject paper question and had to ask this one.

What are your views? I'm thinking for doing postcards, greeting cards and some
8x10 prints.

I've read tonnes of treads on message boards that talk about how long the
quality of the image will last etc , etc. To me 25 years is a long time
especially for greeting cards and 8x10s. Though if the person erally wanted a
long lasting photo I'd have a print made from the slide at the photolab.

Right now, I just want to get started.

Are there things I should know before starting ?

Thanks.