Norm wrote:

> I have the newer 45/4 (older 6x7), it's one hell of a great performer IMO, go for it!
> Norm

I am more and more gravitating towards the 67II with the 45/4 and 75/2.8. I'm still
quite attached to the 645N but I cannot hide the fact that the constantly recuring
film flatnes problems with this camera bothers me. I had originally decided on
replacing the 645N with the 645NII and hoping that the new one have less of a problem
with film flatness. Also, buying two more lenses for it; the 35/3.5 and the 300/5.6.
This gives a five lens outfit (35, 45, 75, 120, 300 + perhaps the 1,4X converter) that
weight less than an F5 with 20-35/2.8, 35-70/2.8, and 80-200/2.8. This would be a
"complete", manageable MF system. Something similar would be impossible with the 67II
while maintaining  reasonable weight.
Using both the 67 and 645 systems is of course tempting albeit an expensive solution.
The idea is that I can use the complete 645 systems on more causual hikes when I'm not
sure of what I will shoot. The 67II will be used on more planned shots and also for
aurora borealis shooting. Both MF system will be augmented with 35mm gear.

Pål