Hi Cotty: Why that's just lovely. Great soundtrack throughout, imagery just terrific, colors of the landscape delightful. The water motion scenes were wonderfully graceful. How did you do the underwater scenes? Is the camera fitted for underwater? Those were really cool. Family scenes playful. Circle imagery (tire tracks in sand) near the end really poignant. Loved it!

Bit of bitch to download though--I got dinner & dessert in while it downloaded--pasta w/pesto sauce, salad, & a homemade gingerbread cake. :-) Played perfectly on Quicktime. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cotty" <cotty...@mac.com>
To: "pentax list" <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 3:19 PM
Subject: OT - Coll video

At Christmas we spent a week on the Isle of Coll in Scotland. I didn't
shoot hardly any stills, but i did shoot a couple of hours of video.

Here's a 13 minute film called 'Coll' and features some scenery, some
wildlife, some family moments, and more than a little irony with some of
the music....

<http://www.seeingeye.tv/pages/video.html>

For various reasons it will only be up for a few days from today 17 January.

:-)

--

Cheers,
 Cotty