Luiz Felipe <luiz.fel...@techmit.com.br> wrote:

> Like very much the first one - the second is correct as usual, but not
> exactly in the same level, for me. Moving around, found this, really
> impressive:
> http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/855640/display/13256507

Oh *that* one. :-)

Now, this is one of those I wouldn't rate very highly. Impressive at
first glance, yes, but not much more. Interesting to see, however, how
differently such things are seen and perceived.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de