After a couple of years of shooting almost exclusively with the 6x7, I agree with all that Bill said. I might add that it is a camera that can be used very effectively handheld -- even at speeds as low as 1/30th. A big soft set of steady hands is a great damping device. Former list member, Aaron, did some great work handholding the 6x7. He had even mastered using MLU for handheld shots. I tried that a few times. It's not very difficult if your subject is relatively static.
Paul