On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 22:07 -0300, Luiz Felipe wrote:
> I'm wondering about those AcerOne minis - one of best mini screens I've
> seen so far.
>
> Spent years with a 486 Compaq Contura Aero, that had a space into ny
> camera bag. No problem with large screens, if they're not going
> everywhere with me.
>
> LF
>
> Adam Maas escreveu:
> > My main carry machine is a 5.6" (Fujitsu Lifebook U810 mini-tablet.
> > Killer little machine for light use)
> >
> > -Adam
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 7:39 PM, Luiz Felipe <luiz.fel...@techmit.com.br>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> ...and I'm looking for a 10" or under model as my 12" is too heavy at the
> >> end of the day...
> >>
> >> LF - and no comments about age! ;-)

Yep - at 17" and roughly 10lbs with battery, svelte it ain't!

I've been eyeballing one of those used Fujitsu P1120's on fleaBay.
Usually available for WELL under $200, with a touchscreen and a 40GB
drive, they look nice for a netbook-type small lappie for surfing and
carrying with you ultra-portable.

Mebbe one day...

HP has that TX2500z series notebook/tablet - gonna get one later this
year for my wife for school. It's the style that the notebook LCD panel
lifts up, rotates 180 degrees, then flips back down for use as a tablet,
but can still be used as a notebook.

There's going to be a whole new generation of CPU's coming out from
Intel and AMD by Q2 and Q3, including even quad-core mobile CPU's.
Should be an interesting year in the mobile computing sector.

Tony