> Just curious about the serial numbers of the different K50/1.2
> variations.  Can someone post the SNs for their K50/1.2s and let me know
> if it's an "early" or "late" model.  Thanks!

You know, Shel, what we really need is for Gerjan (or somebody) to
put out a K-mount book with at least the same amount of detail as he
put into his "Ultimate Asahi Pentax Screw Mount Guide".  It would
provide all kinds of fodder for us equipment junkies to mull over,
and it would also be just "enough to make a working photographer
puke", as well.  In short, it would get the "damned job" done...

;-)

(I'm sorry if my LX wink is not very good - I'm only an amateur.)

Fred