Hi Dave: I agree with Frank about the Church Door--just lovely! Cheers, Christine

From: "frank theriault" <knarftheria...@gmail.com>

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 2:28 PM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
Taken on a small photo drive today. Some one had to go to the office
with the paper work.:-)

Not sure if i like it with the OOF fence, would a better DOF help this one.

A sharper fence would be nice, but it's still a lovely photo.

One of our super boxes in winter.

Har!  A Super Mailbox.  Haven't seen one of those since I lived in the
'burbs back when I was married - like 15 years ago.  Amazing the way
the Post Office spin doctors tried to convince us that by ~not~
delivering the mail to our doors we were getting better service
because we could post letter from the "Super Mailbox".  I never bought
it, did you?  ;-)

Nice photo anyway...

Old church door.

This is one gorgeous photo!  You need to enter it into a contest or
something.  It's a winner!

cheers,
frank