I love it, Dave. I'm going to try some of this kind of shooting come better weather. Your work is such an inspiration. The August PUG is Night & Astro-photography! Really, really great shot. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Savage" <ozsav...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 12:10 AM
Subject: OT PESO - Remnants of the Past

G'day All,

Here is another from my Goldfields trip:

<http://flickr.com/photos/disavage/3239831625/>

Direct link (~190kb)

<http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3535/3239831625_f5d71df0f4_o.jpg>

D700, Sigma 24-70mm f2.8 @ 24mm, 893 seconds @ f5.6, ISO 400.

This was taken at a town call Kookynie. It's marked as a ghost town,
but there are still 9 people living there. Speaking to the publican at
the bar, the locals are kinda frustrated with people visiting their
"ghost town" & then pulling up next to a house & loading up their car
with fridges, freezers etc, or letting themselves in & wandering
through their house.

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Dave