In a message dated 2/1/2009 9:14:03 A.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
ann...@nyc.rr.com writes:
Nice shots , Marnie... I'd have  liked to seen them all larger... are
they all together somewhere on  line?

The fonts are nicer when one picks them oneself  :-)    That's the one
thing I don't like about the cafepress  calendars.

I did a one page calendar using the fonts I selected - all in
Elements...  actually easier than doing it in Word
(I use Word 97 -  which is all the word I  need.)

ann

=======================
Thanks. Hmmm. I didn't even  try Elements. I didn't like their built-in
Calendar and couldn't figure out how  to do it without it. Word would let me
select
the fonts I wanted.

Yes,  most are on my site under PESOs. Scattered around through various
years.

http://www.mapphotography.com/

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your
credit score.
(http://www.walletpop.com/credit/credit-reports?ncid=emlcntuswall00000002)