Chris,

One of my favorite features of PaintShop Pro is that for applying the
same basic edits to multiple images (color correction, sharpening,
etc.) it remembers the last settings used so if the changes are the
same, it is very quick to use.  The others I tried I had to remember
the settings and reset for every image.  Often, when I scan a roll,
many of the corrections are the same or very close.

Bruce Dayton