I do get your point , Paul.
But I do not do artistic photography. I may do 800 aerial photographs
(exposures) in just one hour. In my opinion, noone appriciates all the
computerwork enough, to justify the many hours (dollars worth)of editing,
needed for finishing the job. It would be very tempting for me just to deliver
the (many) film rolls to the lab, look the prints through and then give the
client the best 10% for scanning.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/sets/72157613037760083/

Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.