Good catch Sally.
Paul
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cotty" <cotty...@mac.com>
To: "pentax list" <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 7, 2009 6:44:05 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: GFM Trivia

The Mrs was watching Forrest Gump for the first time - I had seen it
years ago. Occasionally I glanced up, and in the sequence where he
spends 3 years running across America, there is a 4 second shot of
Forrest and his posse running up a curvy road with some pretty familiar
scenery behind. I swore blind that it was GFM.

Google confirmed it :-)

The last line in 'Attractions':

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandfather_Mountain>

The part of the road in question is even called Forrest Gump Curve.

Well slap my ass and call me Sally.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty