----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks"
Subject: Re: GFM Trivia

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Cotty <cotty...@mac.com> wrote:
The Mrs was watching Forrest Gump for the first time - I had seen it
years ago. Occasionally I glanced up, and in the sequence where he
spends 3 years running across America, there is a 4 second shot of
Forrest and his posse running up a curvy road with some pretty familiar
scenery behind. I swore blind that it was GFM.

Google confirmed it :-)

The last line in 'Attractions':

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandfather_Mountain>

The part of the road in question is even called Forrest Gump Curve.

Well slap my ass and call me Sally.

Didn't we go through this last year.

Wait another few years and we'll be going through this every month.

William Robb