I've put some of my favorites (and the brides' favorites) on my web site gallery page. The site is here:
http;//www.paulstenquist.com

If you'd like to see the master's work go here:
http://www.bigdayphoto.com

This guy is also good:
http://www.fotografz.com/

If you want to see what people in your area are doing got to weddingwire.com and search for photographers in your zip code. You might even be able to find some who shot at your venue.

Good luck,
Paul