This is not good.

It seems a bit more  complicated than you just can't photograph. But any
infringement is not  good.

And I worry about things like that crossing the pond.,

In  Oakland, California, recently it is only because a lot of bystanders used
their  cell phone video cameras and cameras, that a Bart "cop" was charged
with murder  (not gone to trail yet) for shooting an unarmed, facedown man in
the back.  Although not the police police, they have persisted in calling them
cops so I  presume they have some legal standing as cops.

Those cell phone video  cameras and cameras are a boon to humanity wanting to
preserve civil rights. And  I'd really like see anyone get all of humanity to
NOT use them when they see  things they think need recording.

Can't be done. So stop worrying about  people using DSLRs.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000004)