hmmm....  ann is confused ...
Photo mosaic you say?
sorry - I don't believe you  - quite...

Who took the photo of the girl?  OR is it some cyberspace creation?

More details please....

I really didn't think that was what the cover was going to be....
what I expected was to see something like the back of my America Naturally calendar which I also did as a poster on
cafepress --

In otherwords, more like a stained glass window where everyone's photo' would be seen on the cover.
e.g. --

http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/2979897_SBjSP/1/161305548_y5RKS/Medium

so fess up how this was done,  please!

The cover is slick and professional but definitely a surprise
ann

Mark Roberts wrote:

FedEx just delivered the prototype PDML book and everything looks OK, so I've made the page "live" and you can order as of this minute.

I've made some minor changes and corrections (typos, missing italics, and one duplicated photo) from the test book, but all the images looked fine, so I'm confident what you get will look as good as what I have here.

The bottom line is that you folks are some *fine* photographers! I'm very proud to be involved in this project!

The necessary URL's:

PDML Book "official" page: http://www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook
Blurb order page: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/572831

Like that cover image? It's a photo mosaic containing all the photos in the book (plus the ones that were submitted but didn't make it into the book due to space limitations). You can buy a 16x20" poster of the book cover in the PDML Cafe Press shop:
http://www.cafepress.com/Robertstech.350129411

Or get a PDML Book t-shirt:
http://www.cafepress.com/Robertstech.215310085

And on a tangentially-related note, you have a new coffee mug option available in the PDML shop. It has the PDML logo and a Bob W. quotation from last year's list:
http://www.cafepress.com/Robertstech.215314652

Go to it...