Rick Womer wrote:
Mark, the previews look fabulous.

My order is in.

Thanks to you and your collaborators for the excellent work.

Rick

P.S. I am touched by the dedication to Steve Qualman, whom
> almost nobody on the list knew.  He was a pediatric pathologist at
> Columbus Children's, who was a surpassingly kind, gentle, generous,
> and modest person.  At the same time he was a pathologist of great
> talent, and an absolutely amazing collaborator and organizer.
> He brought order from chaos, ripe fruit from seeds, and harmony
> from discord, and made it look easy.  He died last year in his late
> 50s of pancreatic cancer.  I worked with him for years, and I
> really miss him.

That seemed fitting since the profits are going to the NCCF. Lisa and went to Steve's retirement party in 2007, knowing it would probably be the last time we'd see him.

P.S. Lisa read the "Quotations" section of the book and enjoyed it greatly. And she noted, "This is a side of Rick Womer I've never seen before!"
;-)