In a message dated 2/13/2009 1:42:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pnstenqu...@comcast.net writes:
Agreed. And I may try a tripod for the  portraits one of these days,
particularly if my assistant shows up:-).  i always make at least one
11 x 14 freebie for the bride and groom,  and I've never had a problem
with sharpness, but a tripod certainly  doesn't hurt in that regard.

"I've never had a problem with sharpness..."

Yeah, but you're Steady Stenquist.

Most of us  aren't.

Just saw the relevance of that to this discussion, though I don't  really
want to get in the middle of anything.

Marnie ;-)  Heh.

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000004)