Bull bleep. No wedding photographer I know uses a tripod for portraits. And some of them get 8K per wedding. Do you use a tripod in your studio? I certainly wouldn't. It interferes with composing and spontaneity.

Editorial style merely means you record what actually happens at a wedding rather than a bunch of pictures of people standing in front of a wall or sitting at tables. From among the hundreds of pictures I shoot at every wedding, the couples' favorites are always the candid moments. For example, this one -- new hubby on the cell phone -- was especially loved. If I had been busy shooting all the guests at the tables, I would have missed it:

Paul