I love the guy with the Trojan horse - that's a great shot by any standards.
I also like the woman with the fancy cigarette holder, but it's a bit spoilt
by the van behind her. Street shooting's a lottery that way.

Reminds me a bit of my favourite laughably bad painting:

http://tinyurl.com/bu487g

http://www.musee-orsay.fr/fr/collections/catalogue-des-oeuvres/resultat-coll
ection.html?no_cache=1&zoom=1&tx_damzoom_pi1[zoom]=0&tx_damzoom_pi1[xmlId]=0
25619&tx_damzoom_pi1[back]=fr/collections/catalogue-des-oeuvres/resultat-col
lection.html%3Fno_cache%3D1%26zsz%3D9

Bob