I think there's been far too little speculation on this List for the
last couple of years. So I've had to do all the dreaming myself, of
what I'd like to see in my next camera. Things I would actually need
for what I do. Of course other people's needs will differ, so why not
go ahead and make your own list? And take some time to think through
why those features are important to you. Not "better" to the world in
general for whatever reason.

For me, I'd like faster flash sync speed.  And I don't mean HSS.

- Peter