Bob Sullivan wrote:
Mark,
Bring 'em to GFM for sale...

Yes, I'll definitely order a batch for GFM.

BTW: Even the latest (and final) updated version of the Book has at least one typo, but I'm not messing with that cursed "BookSmart" software any more. When you cut and past text into the document, it randomly deletes the last one or two characters of some lines. Utterly unpredictable and utterly infuriating: One of the quotations in the back of the book is attributed to "Scott Lovele"

At least it's only Scott...
;-)

...that I've noticed so far :-0