On Feb 14, 2009, at 15:58 , Paul Stenquist wrote:

I remember this circulating before. Don't know what the consensus was regarding it's accuracy. But a square sensor that fits within the image circle of DA lenses makes sense. And a square version of the K20D sensor would probably bring it close to 22 megapixels, although not quite all the way there.
Paul

But that would make the controls on the BG moot, and mean I may as well sell my flash bracket with flash flip feature, as there would be no reason to turn the camera 90° for a vertical! Oh woe.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html