The earliest PDML email I've saved from ye olde days dates back to March 20, 1997 (it was sent by John Mustarde). So I was already hanging here at the time. Email subject was: "Russian lenses in Poland". Other guys of the time were, in random order: Ralf Engelmann, George deFockert, George Stanley, Doug Brewer (uh, ooooh!), Wing-hong Lee, Joe Tsatskin, Roland Mabo, Jostein Oksne (already viking then), Jerry Houston, Derby Chang (hi!)...

I put a historical disclaimer here below my signature.

Dario

Disclaimer:
You received this message because you have subscribed to the
PENTAX discussion mailing list.  Please note that this is an
unmoderated mailing list and the opinions expressed herein are
not necessarily those of Pentax Corporation.
You may remove yourself from this list at any time by following the
instructions or filling out the interactive form on the mailing list
web page: http://www.pentax.com/mlist.htm