From: "Adam Maas" <a...@mawz.ca>

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Christine  Aguila

From: "Tim Øsleby" <maritim...@gmail.com>

42?

Alright, I give: I don't get the significance of the number 42. Can it be
explained?   ;-).  Cheers, Christine

It's the answer to the ultimate question of Life the Universe and
Everything in Douglas Adam's Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy trilogy
(A trilogy in 5 parts and a short story).

Ah, right. I think I might have even asked this question before--HGTG has come up before. What a dope I am. Anyway, thanks, Adam. Cheers, Christine