Larry Colen wrote:
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 11:37:14PM -0000, Bob W wrote:
# # > > That's a stroke of genious - Cloud of Weasels would be an # > excellent name # > > for
# > > a camera.
# > # > It would be a better name for a country music band. # # Alright. We'll call the cameras Tammy, Jolene, Kimberley and Glen instead.

Now that would cause confusion, I already call one lens Tammy, another
Siggy, but I've got about 6 named Penny.

Mind if we call 'em all "Bruce" to keep it clear?