Oh, to heck with it. Too hard to wait until  everyone ordering gets theirs.

Doug, heh, like your Forward. I won't tell  anyone. Heh.

Ken - Love your photos, the sand one, Superior Shore, is  powerful and
dramatic. The other, Seney Scene is just gorgeous -- layered, soft,  subtle.

Brian - Morning at Mollymook, wow. Wow. I presume that is  wide-angle, maybe
even fish-eye (though not over done fisheye). Simply fantastic  photo,
reflection, skies, trees, it has it all - really, really  nice.

Subash - Lakescape, beautiful. Such deep color in the water. At  first, I
thought "Wish he hadn't put the road in, it detracts." Then I decided  it
really
added depth -- leads the eye in.

Walt - Hot Dog Heaven, heh.  Great use of fisheye, crystal clear, strong
colors, and it's funny.

Tim -  Highland Cattle in Saskatchewan Winter, great shot. Love the shaggy
fur.

Thrainn - Well, you're so good, a lot of us just have to hate  you.

Bob - What a lovely Egret, and such fine shadings of color and such  fine
detail in the feathers.

Jostein - Have a Pair of Nylons, Sweetheart  - Great colors, great collection
of birds, great photo -- but where the heck are  the nylons? Heh.

Christian - Glad one Cormorant got in there. :-) Isn't  that the same photo
that Cotty once made a magazine cover of? A PDML  classic.

Derby - Wearable Art, wow, that dramatic photo just leaps off  the page.

Joseph - Evening Fog Fingers, I love the way the fog is  rolling over the
hills and the gentle late day colors.

Bill - Nice to  see Grandfather Mountain in full color. Really, really pretty.

Jaume -  Outside the Museum, yeah, that belongs near the beginning, it's a
very strong  photo.

Fernando - Daydream, definitely looks like one. The title is  really apt.
Very surreal and beautiful.

Christine - Beale Street  Backflip, well, guess you know how to shoot people
and people on the street  already :-). I just hadn't been around to see it.
Love it -- it's sharp,  colorful, and fun. And great timing on your part.

Dave - Smokies, lovely  vista. I definitely think you should do more of that.
IR, right?

Frank -  Unaware of the Stare, heh. Heh, heh.

Ann, still love the green chairs.  Doug, still love the frames. Godfrey's
Beginning Ascent, I already commented on,  very painterly.

Many of the others I'd seen. Many I hadn't. But I can't  comment on them all
anyway, there too many. So I have mainly remarked on ones I  hadn't seen.

Lots of great photos and it feels great to have mine in  there with them.

Later, Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I  am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can choose how
to find them. Start with AOL Personals.