Strikes me that our places in the queue may be down to the type of
delivery chosen. Express-shipping customers given the right of way?

Most likely. I ordered mine early last Friday afternoon and it looks like they'll ship it tomorrow. I chose the least costly shipping.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "AlunFoto" <alunf...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: The PDML Annual Has Arrived!

Strikes me that our places in the queue may be down to the type of
delivery chosen. Express-shipping customers given the right of way?

Jostein