David J Brooks wrote:
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Scott Loveless <sdlovel...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2/18/09, frank theriault <knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 5:20 PM, William Robb <war...@gmail.com> wrote:

 > Don't tell anyone.
 > http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/general-talk/51045-pentax-book.html

I always wondered why I didn't go over to Pentax Forums, and now I know why:

 "This is a relaxed forum for ~intelligent~ conversation and discussion
 of topics unrelated to photography."
I took a quick glance at their forums a couple years ago and didn't
see any reason to stay.  Today, I surfed over there and clicked a few
random threads.  Folks, from what I saw, there is considerably more
useful information tossed around here in off-topic conversation.

I would not join any forum, that would have me as a member.

I believe in clubs for photographers, but only if every other form of persuasion fails.