On Feb 24, 2009, at 7:27 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:

Mark Roberts wrote:
Brian Walters wrote:
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 00:21:14 +0100, "Dario Bonazza"
<dario.bona...@virgilio.it> said:
Other books which were there have been blown away, while ours is ranking
up:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/popular

Wow!

Wow indeed.  I wonder how many have been sold.
65 copies (not counting the 4 I have purchased as quality control checks).

Correction: 61 copies. That's because 4 of the 65 total were the "Premium Paper" version, which Blurb, for reasons known only to them, counts the premium and standard paper versions as separate titles.

So, in other words, sales of 61 copies in two weeks gets you to number two on the Blurb best-seller list!

But at least we did, as I predicted, kick the butt of "The Puppy Way to Pray"! :-)

MARK!!!